PSF started credit program from 1st July, 1995 at Marma Mollickpur of Naogaon district. This program has been undertaken by the Foundation taking loan from PKSF and ASA based on memorandum of understanding which is utilized for Income Generating Activities (IGA) of the rural poor women. Credit Program is now being operated in 10 units, covering a total number of 7,182 members and the total volume of credit is about Tk. 28 million.
PKSF, ASA and PSF Own Fund
• Involved community people specially women through “Samity” for different type of income generating activities (IGA) like gardening, poultry, fishery, dairy firm, small business handicraft etc. Also provide support to start grocery business in order to strengthen their financial sustainability.
• Also retain good relationship among community people’s through “Samity” .
• Create awareness of the community people regarding education, family planning, sanitation etc.
1. PSF-PKSF-Naohata Unit, Vill. Naohata, P.O. Shoroshwatipur, Mohadebpur, Naogaon.
2. PSF-ASA-Dubolhati Unit, Vill & P.O: Dubolhati, , Naogaon Sadar, Naogaon.
3. PSF- Bottoilhut Unit, Vill. Bottolihut, P.O. Bhimpur, Naogaon Sadar, Naogaon.
4. PSF- Sotihut Unit, Vill. Sotihut, P.O. Gouripur, PS: Manda, Naogaon.
5. PSF- Magura Sadar Unit, Vill: Dowarpar, P.O. Magura Sadar, Magura.
6. PSF- Sreepur Unit, Vill: Tupipara, P.O. Khamarpara Bazar, Sreepur, Magura.
7. PSF- Kazirpagla Unit, Vill. Kazirpagla, (Khanbari Bus Stand), P.O. Kazirpagla, P.S. Louhajang, Munshigonj-1530.
8. PSF- Nagethut Unit, Vill. Nagerhat (At the end of north side bridge) , P.O. Nagerhat, P.S. Louhajang Munshigonj-1530.
9. PSF- Rajarchar Unit, Vill-Rajarchar, PO: Matbarerchar Sibchar, Madaripur.
10. PSF- Shukurerhut Unit, Vill. & P.O. Shukererhat, P.S. Mithapukur, Rangpur-5460.