Mother & Child Nutrition Project is being funded by World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH) under the quality sample of the United States Department of Agriculture. Under the project 1,300 children and 400 pregnant and lactating mothers are given 25gm soy protein fortified cookies and 100ml fortified sweetened soy milk for 59 days daily. These mothers and children are representing the poorest of the poor of the country living in the slums around Dhaka city.
American Soyabean Association, WISHH and United States Department of Agriculture.
• To reduce nutritional deficiency of mother and children of urban poor through Soy Protein (Milk and Biscuits).
• To make consumption behavior of Soy Product.
• To create awareness on nutrition.
• Beguntila, Pallabi, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216
• Barabag, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216